Serving the entire State of Illinois
Phone interviews are available, appearance in local office is not necessary.
The Lemon Law is designed to protect consumers that purchase new cars, trucks, SUVs and mini-vans. As of 1993 all fifty U.S. states have passed Lemon Laws. Each state has different standards and procedures, but all have similar coverage.
There are also other Consumer Protection laws that apply to consumer product purchases. Complaints, recalls and class actions are also an option for certain cases. There are options for new, used and leased vehicles.
Illinois Lemon Law covers every vehicle which is self-propelled and every vehicle which is propelled by electric power obtained from overhead trolley wires (except for vehicles operated upon rails, moved solely by human power and motorized wheelchairs).
The lemon law also covers motor vehicles designed for carrying more than 10 persons, buses, and trucks that weigh under 8,000 pounds (including passenger vehicles designed for carrying not more than 10 persons that are re-modeled for carrying more than 10 persons). In addition, the lemon law covers recreational vehicles, except for some camping trailers and travel trailers.
Lemon Law Case Review Tips
- Call toll-free at 1-888-453-6667 to Speak to a Lemon Law Attorney
- Use the online Case Review Form to submit your information
- Please use our toll free fax (888) 334-8333 to send documents
- You will be contacted by our attorneys to review your case
Your Local Attorney
- All cases are processed locally.
- Our attorneys and offices are physically located in state.
- Our experience provides the resources to offer you the best solution for your vehicle problems.
- Our local attorneys will protect your rights under state and federal laws